Contribute to Blood Cancers Today
Our goal is to publish the best and most impactful news, information, and research in the field of hematologic oncology.
Blood Cancers Today is excited to invite content contributions from hematologic oncology experts and key opinion leaders in the field. We welcome contributions related to both clinical and basic research findings.
Suggested topics include:
- Leukemia (ALL, AML, CLL, CML)
- Lymphoma (aggressive B-cell lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, indolent B-cell lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, T-cell lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic syndromes and myeloproliferative neoplasms
- Transplantation and cellular therapy
- Clinical studies of novel and established therapeutic strategies
- Novel and multimodal therapeutic approaches
- Characterization of biologic pathways associated with tumor progression
Contributions to Blood Cancers Today should not be under review for publication with another outlet (eg, association website, book chapter, journal) while under review at Blood Cancers Today. Blood Cancers Today does not accept submissions that have been accepted for publication on other platforms.
Authors should not resubmit content that Blood Cancers Today has previously rejected.
Authors should take reasonable precautions to avoid potential conflicts of interest in the submission process. As part of that process, authors may suggest the names of peers who could review their content. Suggested reviewers should be experts in their field and should be able to provide an objective assessment.
Please be aware of any conflicts of interest when recommending reviewers. The editors are not obligated to accept author suggestions for preferred or non-preferred reviewers.
Blood Cancers Today reserves the right to request additional information as appropriate for the purpose of addressing reasonable claims of data errors or misuse. Any individuals involved in this process will use the information obtained only for this purpose and will treat it confidentially.
For more information or to submit content contributions, please contact the editorial staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.